PS About shop portfolio

2.15.2012

bits + pieces



















Yesterday was wonderful. I woke up to a text that said knock knock; I went downstairs and opened the door to find a beautiful of bouquet of eight roses, seven for the years we've been together and one for this next year:) My Mr is sweet! (he also offered me the other 4 if I wanted them, ha!) We're actually not celebrating til Friday, but we did go out to dinner. I spent most of the day wrapping up packages to ship out, reading and enjoying the fresh aroma of flowers in my room. How was your day of love??


xo.
Melisa

9 comments:

  1. You have perfect nails! I wish my hands looked that pretty when I hld them out! Glad you had a nice Valentine's Day, your hubby is so creatve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are all so lovely!! I spent my day relaxing with my mister :) We were just happy to not have homework for a change :)
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get all fuzzy inside when I read/hear about other peoples love... I just think about the beautiful relationships I have between my family and adorable boyfriend I can't help but hope that everyone else in the world gets to experiences the same kind of love. It seems to me like you've got the same kind of love in your life too. Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is sweet! our was wonderful. exchanged gifts, medieval times, lots of laughs + love. xo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those photos of you are SO pretty! Gorgeous!! Beautiful flowers, too! :) & I love your handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oww :) I like those headphones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought the jacket - cant wait to get it in the mail! Looks like you guys had a great valentines day, pics are adorable!

    xx Ashleigh
    www.ashflynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look beautiful in your pictures. I like the knock knock text. pretty adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these photos! I also love the nails, what color is that? It's so cute, and looks like a color I've been searching for.

    ReplyDelete