PS About shop portfolio

3.22.2012

WEAR :: The Real Teal





details // top & skirts: forever21, belt: UO, shoes: target, watch: fossil

I feel like I've been going a mile a minute this week. I hate not having enough time to chat with you everyday (but really, I do). Since starting my job I've been trying to get better with balancing my time. I know I'll get better over time and am extremely thankful of your understanding^_^ Today I will be crafting crafting crafting, then off to a rehearsal dinner, then.... Hunger Games!! (And there was much rejoicing!) Hope you have a lovely day friends!


xo.
Melisa

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous22.3.12

    i love that skirt! i haven't seen a hi/lo hem that i love until now. very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22.3.12

    I love that skirt and that top is gorgeous, teal definitely is your colour! I'm so glad I found your blog and am following, can't wait to read more :)
    xo
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the asymmetrical skirt! I really need one for spring/summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is fabulous and shows off your killer legs. I normally hate this cut on a dress or skirt but you've paired it so well it reads really professional. Great outfit! Ali

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous25.3.12

    Your skirt looks so pretty on you :) Such a stunning shape xox

    ReplyDelete