PS About shop portfolio

1.20.2010

Something Exciting

So my school has decided to launch a new campaign for missions for the next 10 years. Part of this lovely idea is an assignment of every country to each student. So I have now adopted the nation of Honduras! I'm pretty excited to learn all about this country and hopefully someday even visit it:) I'll be praying everyday for these people and their needs and as I learn new things i'll be posting new info. I would love if you would join me in prayer for this nation! I know that God listens to our prayers.
In other news, I will be visiting my Mr. in exactly 23 days^_^



I have also been informed that during this time there may be snow. I don't do well with cold so i'm a bit weary. However, I cannot wait to see the lovely people of Germantown!



Hope you're having a lovely day! xo Melisa

1 comment:

  1. hey girl. the missions pastor at my church goes to honduras about 2-3 times a year and takes groups with him. if you'd like, i will get you in contact with him and see what you can work out. to see the people you're seek His face for would be remarkable. let me know.

    ReplyDelete