PS About shop portfolio

10.14.2010

I am human.

I realize that I haven't been as talkative lately and I decided to share with you on a level I usually don't. I tend to be a little less informative on my personal problems and this is kind of difficult for bloggers. How much is too much when it comes to sharing? Do you all even care? Well, looking through previous posts and what I've shared, it must at often times appear as though I have a pretty perfect life. I just wanted to say that though I tend to focus on the positive and bring out the inspiration of my days, I am far from perfect. In fact, I am fatally flawed, but that's okay, I'm human. I don't like to go on and on about annoyances in my day or tough situations, because quite frankly I'm sure you have your own issues and the last thing you want is to be bogged down by my worries, so instead I try to be a beacon of light to a rather dim world. I hope to be a sigh of relief to your busy day, a quick pick me up in the middle of a not so good situation and a friend to say hello when no one else has. 

I just wanted to be sure to say that I don't mean to hold this impossibly high standard of happiness. I try very hard to find joy in the simplest of things so that my worries won't get the best of my day. Usually, if I don't say hello from time to time it's because life has gotten the best of me and I'm simply a busy girl. Yes, it's true, I have a life. hehe. I wish I could devote my life to blogging and crafting; making pretties all the livelong day, but unfortunately I'm not quite at that place in my life yet {but one day, maybe^_^}

I'm not sure why I felt the need to to write this, but I just wanted to encourage you to be happy I guess. It doesn't matter how many "imperfections" you may think you have, you're perfect just the way you are. If you're going through a season of heartache, it's okay because one day soon, it'll pass. I guess this is a bit of a pep talk for myself as well. We're flesh and bones. And thank goodness God loves us just the way we are.

I love my readers so much and I hope you all know how much you mean to me. Have a lovely night.

xo. Melisa


No comments:

Post a Comment