4.19.2012

a segway tour






The Mr surprised me last week on our date day; as opposed to our regular date night, which has since been deemed date day due to my new work schedule. He purchased a groupon for a segway tour of the Botanical Gardens in Ft Worth - I know we look a little geeky, but seriously guys, it was SO much fun!! The segways we rode were off-road ones, so they cost $7000! Cray cray. They do a tour of the stockyards too and have polo games! haha, we'll probably do that next! I love us.

I have missed blogging so much as of late. I really wish I could be more present. I'm trying to adjust to my new schedule and I know I'll get the hang of all of this. Thanks so much for bearing with me. I hope your week has been all sorts of grand!


xo.
Melisa

8 comments:

  1. That date looks like so much fun!! I wanna give those things a try :) What a fun couple you guys must be.

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! I'd love to do that! They always look so cool in the movies, I think I have to do it one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like the best date ever! And your pants are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a fun date! My family and I got to do a segway tour once and it was a blast! If they were maybe 6900 bucks cheaper I'd totally own one :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks so fun, melisa! was it easy to keep balanced?

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww so adorable! what a great date xoxo so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww looks like so much fun!
    i've always secretly wanted to try on of these ;)

    ReplyDelete