PS About shop portfolio

9.13.2012

Gemma






This is Gemma. She is basically perfect. I'm not generally a "baby person" per say, but this sweet little bird has completely changed me. I never really grew up around babies, because I was the baby of the family myself. I've never really been one of those super nurturing motherly types either, so when Gemma came along I was quite surprised as to how taken I was with her. And I really am. She is just the sweetest and prettiest baby and don't you try and deny it. I snapped these photos at her one year birthday party and thought I'd share a few. I love this family so much!


xo. Melisa

4 comments:

  1. So funny. There's another blogger who has a daughter named Gemma bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is Adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah popular blogger baby name !

    ReplyDelete