PS About shop portfolio

1.28.2013

the packing plan




I recently went to California and I must admit, that packing is always my most favorite part, when gearing up for a trip! I never want to leave anything behind so I like to make a list. I thought I'd share my list with you; in case you're planning on taking a trip anytime soon!

Something to read //  Currently I'm reading Where'd you go Bernadette? I'm love love loving it and I'm excited to wrap it up on this trip!

Something to stay creative //  I always travel/live with tons of notebooks in my bag! You just never know when a good idea is going to come, so you have to be prepared!


Something to listen to tunes // I love to have music playing whenever I do anything, so headphones are a must! Especially if you have a noisy neighbor on the plane!

Something to keep the sun away //  Life without sunnies just doesn't work for me. I have super sensitive eyes, so functioning without them is kind of impossible, so these are a must.

Something to snack on //  I'm notorious for having snacks in my bag at all times. I have hypoglycemia so snacks are kind of a staple. I love to have a bag of nuts, crackers, or fruit just in case!

Something to keep you warm //  I think every girl thinks it's way colder than it actually is... especially on planes! So I will definitely be bringing my Northface sweater with me.

Something to capture the memories //  When I'm not using my iphone, I'm trying to get great shots with my Instax Camera and my Nikon D90. These cameras make vacations even more memorable!

Something for work //  Even when I'm not working, I'm working, so bringing along my laptop is usually required. And if I'm working on a blog design, I need my trusty Wacom Tablet


That about sums it up - or at least for the big stuff! I had so so much fun in Cali and I can't wait to share some photos with you! The Mr totally dominated his race and if you follow me on instagram, then you were able to catch the highlights of the trip already! I also just received my itinerary for a trip at the end of February! I can't wait to share the details on that one!! Hope your Monday is sunshine!


xo. melisa

1 comment:

  1. I love packing so much that I usually do way too much of it :D

    ReplyDelete