PS About shop portfolio

7.14.2013

L E W E D :: will you be my bridesmaid?




Here's another little wedding peek! I've had so much fun adding little diy elements to this whole process. I can't wait to show you the bigger decorations, but that'll have to wait til after the wedding - I don't want to spoil the surprise! These little bottles were a fun way to ask my bridesmaids to be in my wedding! I designed the labels and added some confetti for extra fun! 

I know I've been kind of absent lately, but after our week in NY, we took our students to Summer Camp for the last week (and I celebrated my birthday!). We're finally home and I'm starting to get back into my routine. Excited to share photos of our adventuring. 


xo. melisa

6 comments:

  1. so cute! I would love to be asked to be a brides maid like this <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. very creative
    xo sabbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so cute! You are so creative! Congratulations, girl! Can't wait for your wedding posts! I'm sure it's gonna be even cuter! :)

    xx
    Tagg

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so adorable :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely way to ask!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Would love to do something like this for my bridesmaids, how exactly did you make the labels for the mini champagne bottles?

    ReplyDelete