PS About shop portfolio

2.03.2010

Busy Bee

This semester I find myself very very busy and I don't have as much time to visit you as much as i'd like. So, since I had a free minute I thought i'd pop in and say hello! Soooo... I have bad news. This little guy {or rather large guy} saw his shadow and has thus thrown us all into winter for SIX more weeks! Is anyone else appalled by this?? I was really ready for spring... he's cute though, so I guess i'll forgive him.
Did you happen to checkout my new headbands? I've had such a good response. It always makes me feel so humbled when people compliment my  work or I see them around school wearing them.
I love to create and I feel so blessed to be able to share my creations with the rest of the world^_^ I hope y'all are having a lovely day. It may be cold outside my heart feels warm and fuzzy. Today is going to be a good day, I just feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment