PS About shop portfolio

5.15.2010

What a Day!

Well Hello! I had a lovely day and I'm here to share all of it with you. So lets begin^_^


First my sister and I set out on our big adventure!


Then we got to the Renegade Craft Fair! It was AMAZING! There were so many pretty things and inspiration out the wazoo. The best part...


I got to meet Elsie! I felt like a geek cause I got all nervous, but she's kind of an inspirational hero for me:) Be sure to check her out at A Beautiful Mess



After the craft fair we went to Hey Cupcake. I got a super sweet Red Velvet Cupcake. Yum.




We then strolled down S. Congress and shopped around the vintage stores. Oh and I found the sweetest little yarn shop! Be still my heart! I had a beautiful day and it's not even over!! I hope you're day was just perfect too.


xoxo.
Melisa

PS: It's still not too late to sign up for the free giveaway below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment