PS About shop portfolio

8.26.2010

Lookbook.

I just updated Project Thirty!! I apologize for missing two days. I just got so swept up in everything else I kinda... forgot! Ooops! I'll be better. 
So, there's a lot going on in the shop. For one, we're having a mini update very soon! I'm currently working on my Fall Collection and I'm getting pretty excited^_^ Is there anything in particular you would like to see in the shop?? 
I'm also thinking of doing another giveaway here in the next week. I'll give you more details as soon as I put all of my thoughts together.
We will also be having more guest bloggers this season and I'm very excited to introduce them to you! As I said, there are A LOT of things going on in the shop!!
Now, I've recently discovered Lookbook.nu Which, how this was kept a secret from me for so long is beyond me! But here are some of my favorite looks...






Aren't they so much fun?? I just love those ruffled socks! What are your favorite new trends? 

xo. Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment