PS About shop portfolio

1.31.2011

Collections: Buttons

By far one of my favorite collections is BUTTONS! They're so fun to find at different vintage shops, craft stores and steal off old clothes your getting rid of^_^ I love trying to find unique ones that no one else has; and there's so many sizes, shapes and colors to choose from that it never gets old!

I have A LOT of buttons and my collection is always growing. I love finding unique ways to display them too^_^ Are you as gaga for buttons as I am??

xo. Melisa

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous31.1.11

    I must have at least...a million buttons! Well, almost. I love to buy vintage jars full of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I have a huge button collection as well. They just make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! I wish I had as many buttons as you! I could definitely use them somehow :D

    ReplyDelete