PS About shop portfolio

2.07.2011

Love Triangles.

I'd like to introduce to you one of the new lines Pie N' the Sky will be carrying! It's called Love Triangles! You can find these triangles in rings and necklaces. I will be posting them in the shop this week and I can't wait to see what y'all think! Here's a little peek^_^




OH and that's not all!! We had our first Spring Photoshoot!! I'm so so so excited to share with you all of the new pretties!! I'll share some more peeks soon and I'll be doing my update verrry soon!!

xo. Melisa

3 comments:

  1. i absolutely love the styling for these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, LOVE.THESE!! So pretty and funky at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY!!! :) (PS the word verification word is HOLLI haha! Too funny.)

    ReplyDelete