PS About shop portfolio

7.12.2012

WEAR :: don't be a square






details // dress: forever 21, belt: urban outfitters, boots: minnetonka, bracelet: snash jewelry
necklace: fossil with charms from anthropologie

anytime i'm not feeling too well, I usually try and dress up as much as possible. do any of you girls do this?  I feel the need to overcompensate and make myself look the complete opposite of how I feel. This is what I wore once I had the courage to leave my bed and not be sick anymore. I'm finally starting to feel better. thanks for the happy thoughts sent my way for my birthday. It was special and i'll share more on it soon!


melisa

11 comments:

  1. You look beautiful from head to toe. I hope you're feeling better.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this whole outfit but swoooooooning over the boots! feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This entire outfit is gorgeous! Especially those cute boots! I dress up when I feel sick, too. I think it helps! ;)
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you did a fantastic job of "over compensating" haha. I do that too. I feel like the best time to get dressed up is when you're feeling gross. I love how the pieces go so well with each other, without going with each other conventionally. purrrrrfect!

    also- i adore that necklace. 3 and 7 are my favorite numbers.
    i think that the number 7 is magical

    :)
    love,
    chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous13.7.12

    I totally did that today, I was feeling a little low so I pulled out all the stops...well at least as much as my my wardrobe could handle :)

    You look awesome though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Pretty! Love the boots!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I'm not feeling good, I normally sleep a lot - like, 24-48 hrs straight. Whether I'm sick, in a really bad depressed funk, etc. I never feel like getting up and getting dressed! :P You look SO awesome in this outfit - I especially love and want those boots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just discovered your blog! it is adorable. i love it! seriously..so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this look. & I just LOVE that necklace. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely dress and look, the triangles are really adorable :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. best boots i've ever laid eyes on. so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete