PS About shop portfolio

7.05.2011

Art by Jamila

Oh my heavens. The other day I received the best gift ever! It was a hand-painted portrait of the Mr and I!! It is perfection and I am in love. I couldn't help but just stare at it. My sweet friend Jamila drew/painted it for me and I am simply smitten!!






Thank you Jamila!! She does other custom paintings so be sure to visit her site!! OH and I need to admit, the photos really don't do it justice; the colors are so much prettier in person^_^


xo.
Melisa

7 comments:

  1. Wow! This is such a beautiful gift! This is really something to cherish :)
    Best,
    Danielle
    loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those paintings are beautiful! I wish I had a painting of Hubby and I. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5.7.11

    Your picture is amazing! Your friend did a fabulous job!

    www.kirstenjoywilson.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet painting! wow it's been a while since i've been on your blog:)



    mylifefullofwonders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, so cute!!! You should use this illustration as part of your blog header. That would be so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete