PS About shop portfolio

2.17.2014

W E A R :: in a flurry









details :: top/anthropologie, sweater/united colors of benneton, jeans/hco, boots/nurture, necklace c/o Vinca


The weather in Texas has been so moody. One day it's snowing, the next I have the ac blasting - so exciting! I actually walked out of the house the other day and it just started to snow, I knew I had to capture the moment so I took some photos. It was kind of perfect.

I'm in love with this tiny little fox necklace I received this last week. I haven't been able to take it off! And the clasp is probably the cutest part, but silly me didn't get to photograph it! You'll just have to check it out on their website! It's adorable, I promise.

This weekend husband and I went to Houston for the Passion Conference. I had the privilege of being in the choir and it was an experience I will never forget! If you've never heard of it, I'd encourage you to checkout their website - they'll be in Houston again next year on January 30th-1st! I'm already making plans to be there!


happy president's day!
melisa 

3 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful and I loved your outfit!

    camstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are amazing! I love the boots too!

    Melissa | SnapsForMel

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, I love surprise weather. haha This outfit is super cute, I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete