PS About shop portfolio

9.12.2011

She Said, He Said // J & K




How long have you been dating and/or married? 
She Said: 
4 and a half years.
He Said: 
like forever.

What did you think of each other when you first met? Was it love at first sight?
She Said: 
i remember walking into whataburger and seeing him sitting in the corner table. my good friend said, “hey, jacob is here….you should date that guy!” and I said, “really? yeah sure, what the heck!” 
He Said: 
is that ashley tisdale?! 
it was more “WOAH” at first sight.

What have you learned from your relationship?
She Said: 
i have learned that God literally does the impossible. He has brought jacob and i through so much together and shown me that when He has a plan that nothing can get in His way.
He Said: 
don’t kick sand at kittens.

Who makes the decisions in your relationship?
She Said: 
oh, me for sure. he’ll probably tell you that it’s him that makes the decisions….but that’s only because i told him to say that.
He Said: 
me.

When did you know you had found "the one"?
She Said: 
well let’s not get ahead of ourselves here….he isn’t officially THE ONE yet. he has to give me a ring first.
He Said: 
when she stayed by my side at the hospital while i was puking all over the place.

What is the best advice you have to offer a new couple?
She Said: 
oh, i don’t even know. i’m no expert at this whole dating thing. everybody does their own thing and different things work for different people doin their different things….dang it, i lost my train of thought. 
He Said: 
the other person is always right = happiness

What was your first date?
She Said: 
I'm not sure it if was our first DATE….but we hung out at the mall with some friends. also my family was there so they got to meet him. i don’t remember every detail but i do remember that his cell phone wouldn’t work so he broke it in half and stomped on it to make me laugh. then at some point he almost threw up in a fern. 
He Said: 
when we took a tour of the mall.

What are five words that describe you?
She Said: 
nice. sarcastic. caucasian. female. happy.
He Said: 
my. name. is. jacob. carr.

What are five words that describe your significant other?
She Said: 
talented. hilarious. spontaneous. God-fearing. cute.
He Said: 
this. girl. got. monsta. swag.

The fun part is that these two got engaged this last week!! I'm so happy for them; they're such a great couple! Congrats y'all!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12.9.11

    I love these posts.
    The guy is so funny! hahah.
    <3 Ashlynn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12.9.11

    Hahaha, Jacob's kinda hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww such a cute interview with those two. I quite enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe yay!
    thanks, melisa! :)

    ReplyDelete