PS About shop portfolio

10.21.2012

le fall list


The lovely Savannah, of Maie Dae, recently posted her Fall bucket List and we all know how I swoon for a good list, so here's mine...

to do this fall //

continue to simplify and declutter
learn to play the guitar
add five new recipes to my collection
find the perfect blanket
have more coffee/tea dates with the mr
buy an iPad
finish at least one great book
have a girl's night
make a Pie N' the Sky lookbook
go on at least one road trip
create a photography portfolio
take part in my second renegade craft fair
crochet a scarf
visit home


it's a simple list and some may argue that it is not adventurous, but to that I would scoff. My adventures these days are far less outlandish and more focused, attainable and foster growth in me. I am pleased with this list. I will be back soon with my progress. What's your list looking like?


xo. melisa

footnote: I snapped that photo the other day while doing a senior photoshoot. I'll be sharing those photos soon!

6 comments:

  1. beautiful. :) I did a fall list last year, I've been too busy to even think about it this year. I have a semi-list in my head, but it's really just because a friend will be visiting, so I know we'll want to do fun things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect list! Finding the perfect blanket is at the top of my list right now!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a mini fall list of things to do as well! I love to see the result of your lookbook and portfolio now that I'm following along! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely blog you have! :)

    www.buttonsandthreads.com/424

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your list is perfect and doable. Adventure is everywhere you just have to find it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous25.10.12

    What a nice list. I need to take a page outta your book and make one for myself!

    Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for The Liebster Award for up and coming bloggers. Check out my blog for the details if you care! I honestly know nothing about the award, but someone tagged/nominated me recently and answering the questions was fun. :)

    http://turbyandjohn.com/2012/10/25/fancy-award-nominations-a-qa-post/

    ReplyDelete