PS About shop portfolio

5.04.2011

Photoshoot by Kalli Hayes

Well I have something really exciting to share with you today!! As I had mentioned about two weeks ago, I took some photos with my dear friend Kalli. She's wonderful and I was able to get a copy of some of the photos she took. They are just wonderful and I had to share.... Be warned, however that there are quite a few of them^_^








So, pretty much my friends are incredible and Kalli is so so talented!! Please go visit her site here and be amazed at her amazingness; I promise you won't be disappointed. Also, she's going to be opening up an etsy shop this month and she'll be selling some of her prints! I can't wait and I'll be sure to inform you once that happens^_^ I hope you didn't go too crazy with the overload of photos, but it was so hard picking a favorite!! I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!




xo.
Melisa

5 comments:

  1. In the area, yes, I sure do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4.5.11

    The robot dude is so cute! And these photos are just darling. You're beautiful!
    xo,
    Jess

    http://sweetlilsomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are some beautiful pictures, you look great with that peachy skirt <3



    xo

    ReplyDelete