PS About shop portfolio

11.02.2011

Blue Berry Puff // Recipe

I've recently discovered a new love for cooking. I'm still learning so I love to get new recipes. I figured y'all might enjoy some of my new recipes too! So here's a super easy, quick little dessert recipe.

There are only a few ingredients and they can all be found at your local grocery store. Nothing is insanely hard to come by or expensive and you may have several in your home already. I used blueberries, but this can be modified to any berry or filling your heart desires!


To make the icing simply use 3 tablespoons of melted butter, 1 tablespoon of cream, and a half a cup of powdered sugar. You can add more to make more, but this usually covers six puffs.

I like to sugar my berries to make the inside a little sweeter^_^

As for the puffs, simply follow the steps on the box for proper baking instructions. Fill them up and top with some icing and you're all done!!






xo.
Melisa

10 comments:

  1. Wow those look simply amazing. My mouth is watering right now.
    These also look like the perfect breakfast too ;)

    Thanks for sharing this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks yummy, I must try!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look delish and easy! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ~em
    talesforkarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What few ingredients and what massive appeal these tasty little treats have! :) mmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these look SO yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2.11.11

    looks way yummy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to eat them so bad. First thing in the morning I`m going to buy some puff pastry. Then I`m gonna make these bad boys and eat them! Muahaha)

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks wonderfully easy and delicious. Thanks, Melisa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so yummy! I can't wait till I have some free time to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is SO cute. you have such a wonderful eye for design! lovely.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete