PS About shop portfolio

11.01.2011

A New Fall Playlist


Well, I realized I hadn't shared music with y'all in quite some time. Especially in the cooler seasons I find that music makes my heart extra happy (especially Christmas music!) Yes, I have already busted out the Christmas music (it is November after-all) So, here's a list of albums I've had stuck on replay for the past few days...

Rachael Yamagata // Chesapeake
Florence + The Machine // Ceremonials
Jack's Mannequin // People & Things
Bethel Live // Be Lifted High
JJ Heller // When I'm With You
Michael Bible // Christmas
Brooke Fraser // Flags
Fleetwood Mac // Rumours

The new Buble is superb and has done a fine job in getting me into the holiday spirit! I highly recommend it. And though I haven't bee able to listen to Florence in it's entirety, I'm loving what I've heard so far. What are you listening to these day?? I always love suggestions^_^

xo.
Melisa
Oh, and my sweet friend Jenny featured me in one of her articles today! You can view it here.

7 comments:

  1. I am loving your playlist! :D I'm listening to Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. right now :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1.11.11

    i LOVE rachel yamagata. her voice kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmmm brooke fraser= my favorite! (well, one of them)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think its safe to say we have almost identical playlists. I love it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you heard Bryan & Katie Torwalt? They are from Bethel, and just released their album. It's REAL good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jacks Mannequin is UNBELIEVABLE live!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love music suggestions!

    i am currently OBSESSED with gavin degraws new cd. do you like his music?

    ReplyDelete