PS About shop portfolio

10.31.2011

Inspiration




photos.
pretty colors.
ribbons.
mountains.
sunrises.
smiling happy people.
patterns.
nail-polishes.
magazine clippings.
fashion catalogs.
anthropologie.
the 60's.
other bloggers.
animals.
music.
the piano.
closing my eyes.
sweet smells.
my mr.
passionate people.
encouraging quotes.
lists.
friends.
little moments.
trees.
sad moments.
the bible.
family.
feathers.
glitter.
moccasins.
literature.
desserts.
fancy lovely frilly things.
photography.
photobooth strips.
recipes.
lace.
cat stevens.
the beatles.
zooey deschanel.
elsie larson.
things found in mint or peach.
yarn.
leaves.
letters in the mail.
mason jars.
homemade lemonade.
pies.
clean sheets.
fashion.
dresses from the 50's.
pan am.
makeup and hair.
kind and thoughtful people.
words from the heart.
people who cause change.
clear skies.
rainy days.
arias.
talented individuals.
the idea of freedom.
dancing.

and others I'm sure, but that's all for now. what inspires you?

I'd love to get back to devoting more posts on inspiration. One, because it helps me to stay inspired and Two, because I think y'all enjoy those. Yes?


xo.
Melisa

15 comments:

  1. i LOVE this list. SO many wonderful things!

    thatflowernamedjasmin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous31.10.11

    Great list! I've been super inspired by vintage fashion recently. Mainly fashion from the 40's, 50's and 60's. And yes, I love inspiration posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this list and idea!

    xx
    eryka


    danielanderyka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is totally random but the movie "Pretty in Pink" with Molly Ringwald always seems to inspire me. Especially when I am in a fashion rut and am being super lazy!

    ~em
    talesforkarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very great list! Happy Halloween!
    Make sure to check out my Last minute Halloween Costume Ideas and let me know what you think ;)
    http://artofbeingcool.blogspot.com/2011/10/trick-or-treatlast-minute-halloween_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. my family is the best inspiration. But hot chocolate and fall colors and good books and good sources of inspiration too me. Love this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely list! so many wonderful things :D

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. very lovely things!
    Georgia

    http://swonderfulgd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lists are such a great way to see all the amazing blessings that are in our lives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i LOVE this list. SO many wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute blog=))
    Im a new follower, got a giveaway coming up, be sure to enter=)'

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this post. I also love your blog. Do you know of any places to worship in the Austin, TX area? I'm pretty sure you've mentioned you're from Dallas area if I'm not mistaken. I'd love to start going somewhere I just have no idea where to go!

    -Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks girls!!

    Tiffany, I know the perfect church for you! My sister goes and they have three different campuses and like 4 services at each, so you can find the right one that fits you; it's called Austin Stone Community Church. Here's the link: http://austinstone.org/
    It's mostly college age and young adult and if I lived in Austin I would be there every week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this post! Great list of inpiration! I like your cute blog!

    sherri from SHERRI AMOUR

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful list- thank you for opening your inspiration vault.

    For me? Nick Drake, cleanliness, messes, wind, textures.

    ReplyDelete