PS About shop portfolio

12.10.2013

N E W S P A C E :: bedroom nook









Since Elisha was gone this weekend and I had a four day weekend due to Icemageddon, I had a significant amount of free time on my hands. I decided I would revamp our little bedroom space with a little Christmas decor. I love how simple and clean it is - the lights make it so cozy now! I'll share a full bedroom tour once we have more progress, but I will be sharing a peek at our living space tomorrow! Hope y'all are staying warm and safe!


xo. melisa

** I've had a few requests to share crochet patterns, since sharing my beanie post with y'all. I'm currently working on the post and will be sharing soon!

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful! I adore your blackboard and your handwriting...oh my!! Love that white table, too!

    ReplyDelete