PS About shop portfolio

12.11.2013

N E W S P A C E :: living




















I'm happy to finally share a little peek into our living space! It's not completely finished, so I'll share a whole tour once we finish the details. The Christmas tree has since been put up, but our walls still need some photos. And I completely forgot to photograph our entertainment center, which is maybe one of my favorite pieces in the living space. I'll share it in the tour. Have you recently shared a post with your home? I'd love to see it - share a link in the comments below!

details :: loveseat/target.com, couch/dillards, rug/ikea, shelf/handmade, bottles/diy from wedding, coffee table + entertainment center + lamp + mirror/pottery barn, side table/vintage, record table + pillows/target, candles/anthro, art prints/ Ginably


xo. melisa

4 comments:

  1. Great post! x
    www.lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your space looks very nice, i love the grey couches. Can't wait to see how it'll look once its all done.

    http://lilixoana.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! The love seat looks so cozy!

    http://trekx-munoz.blogspot.com/2013/11/home-sweet-home.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is so fresh and modern and lovely. You two are my most-favorite couple of 2013! You are both as sweet as pie!!

    ReplyDelete