PS About shop portfolio

11.13.2012

a night in


I'm enjoying a night in tonight. I have a lot of crafting and prepping to do for the upcoming Renegade Craft Fair I'll be at, here in just two weeks! There's still so much to get done and it's led to quite a few late nights, but I have to remind myself how lucky I am to be doing something I love - then it makes it all worth it. I'm also really excited to share with you what I've been working on and list some new things in the shop! Hope your week is off to a great start! 


xo. Melisa

4 comments:

  1. i love a good night in and i love the reminder that being lucky enough to do what you love makes it all worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes the best nights are ones spent in. i remember when i was wedding planning that was all we did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks perfect! And have fun at the fair:) I'm sure your hard work will pay off nicely.

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty photos. And I really love the photo idea in the last post.

    ReplyDelete