PS About shop portfolio

11.07.2012

WEAR :: maxi + wu




details // dress: forever21, shirt: Jason Wu, Sunnies: h&m, Scarf: fossil, Shoes: Vera Wang

I'm loving all this nice weather! Cool breeze with the sun still shining... it's just perfection. I've been working a lot on new crafts for the shop. Pie N' the Sky will be at an event this weekend, so I'm trying to get everything for my booth in order! If you follow my instagram then you've been able to see my progress^_^ if you'd like to follow, I'm @pienthesky

Have a lovely evening friends!


xo. melisa 

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes it comes as a shock to me that bloggers I love have instagram so I was SO HAPPY to see that you do! I love your blog and will SO OBVIOUSLY love your instagram <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable look!
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the most beautiful! I can't wait to follow your instas!

    xoxo,hm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man...Love your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AW!!! This is so, so, so cute. :D The top and skirt flow so nicely together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress! Your blog is cute:)

    -Courtney
    www.alwaysrooney.com

    ReplyDelete