PS About shop portfolio

11.01.2012

WEAR :: five layer cake







details //  dress + sweater + hat: urban outfitters, tights: h&m, knee highs: vera wang, shoes: candies, rings: vintage + pie n' the sky

I love the colder weather because I get to wear lots of layers. Layers will be a new feature here on Pie N' the Sky where I'll feature my fall fashion favorites! I love knee highs and how they can add to any outfit, and keep your legs nice and toasty! Hats are really great at serving as an accent piece to your outfit, especially when it has a little flair. I borrowed a feather I usually keep on my nightstand to give my hat a little extra oomph. What layering pieces are you loving??


xo. melisa

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful outfit! I love the feather on the hat :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit!!! Love this color combination and all of your layers. The perfect Fall outfit.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5.11.12

    love those photos. :)
    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete