PS About shop portfolio

11.27.2012

sweet succulents

Adrienne and I decided to sell a few of our most favorite plants, succulents, at our booth this past weekend. I had SO much fun picking them out and getting them all planted in their new homes. I post about these lovely little plants often, but I just can't seem to help myself. They are so wonderful.










There's a certain magic about em, wouldn't you agree? In New Mexico, we had tons of these little plants everywhere! They've become a little piece of home for me. 


xo. melisa

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! these are so cute...I LOVE succulents! I'm sure people were snatching them up! :)

    xx Ashleigh
    www.ashflynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I am thinking about getting a few for my home too~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any tips on helping them live? I know they are supposed to be easy, but I have killed all of mine. :(

    ReplyDelete