PS About shop portfolio

11.19.2012

true to you

I've shared these necklaces before, but I thought you might like to see some of the new ones I created for the upcoming Renegade Craft fair! 




The idea behind the "true to you" necklace is simple; it's about displaying who you are, who you want to be, or who you need to be reminded to be. Not all days do I feel brave, but when I look down at my little charm, it serves as a reminder that I need not shy away from adventure, but to run towards it and Be Brave. 

Each of these little beauties are handcrafted with love. I like to think of the girl that will buy them, as I craft each one, choosing the appropriate beads and placing it on it's chain. I love each one, because they carry with them a story. They may some day change the way a girl sees herself, or remind a stranger of the beauty they have within them, as they reach out and ask, "what does your necklace say?" Yes, I'm just smitten with these.



I currently have several in my shop and will be adding more just as soon as the Renegade Craft Fair is over (this coming weekend!) But, if you'd like to place a custom order, feel free to email me at Melisaholguin@gmail.com

Hope your week is off to a lovely start! My friends and I have fun dinner plans for tonight - I can't wait to share!


xo. melisa

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work!! Good luck at the craft fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so beautiful! and i love that you wear one that says 'be brave', that's the first word that popped into my mind when i saw these. went to the renegade craft fair this past weekend in brooklyn and it was as wonderful as one could imagine. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are lovely & I love your dream for these. Words are so, so powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous20.11.12

    "chosen"... I love it! Need the reminder even, so I'll remember this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love!

    Valentina
    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete