PS About shop portfolio

11.30.2012

boothing





I was recently involved in a local event where I got to set up a Pie N' the Sky booth. I love making little tweaks and changes each time I set up and I love documenting through photos. It's fun to look back through over the years. Thought I'd share a few photos...


I'm hoping to update the shop this next week! Lots of new necklaces and hopefully a brand new product (if all goes well). Can't wait to share! Hope you have a lovely weekend!




xo. melisa

5 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorite parts about going to crafty shows...the set up of my table! Looks like you have lots of cute things! Well done :)
    I just did a show too and did a post about it...check it out here: http://shelleysarina.blogspot.ca/2012/11/pl-peek-christmas-craft-show.html

    Cheers,
    Messy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous30.11.12

    Beautiful job! I've never been to a craft or art show- I hope to participate in a local artwalk sometime in the next year. Your table inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. :) I need to go browse your shop again. It's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks amazing, but i absolutely love the rings in the first photo. Excited to see new products.xxx

    ReplyDelete