PS About shop portfolio

3.22.2011

Tuesday Treasures

This Tuesday I wanted to feature my lovely sponsors and all of their magical creations^_^
This cute cute pattern is from Campfire Chic

This cute little guy is from Scissor Quirk

I love these pretty flowers from Crafted love

Love this fun camera from My Lovely Little Suitcase

Wild Olive has the cuuuutest things^_^

love love love this earring by Maie Dae

Sweetie Pie Bakery has the sweetest little felt patterns

I really like this photo by Delguzzo photography

My Scuttle makes such cute journals

Scenic Glory did such a lovely job making this template^_^

Dove Tree has some way pretty dresses for Spring

These pins from Along For The Ride are so so pretty

They're all SO talented! I'm so proud to say they're a part of the Pie N' the Sky blog^_^ 

xo. Melisa


3 comments:

  1. Half of those things are on my favorites list too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have great taste!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous22.3.11

    Oooh all these treasures are so lovely. Such a cute blog =) x

    ReplyDelete