PS About shop portfolio

3.12.2011

Wedding Fun

As I mentioned earlier this week, I went to a wedding yesterday in pretty San Antonio! The wedding was so so cute and I loved the handmade quality to everything. Decorations included; bunting, burlap, buttons, jars and yummy salsa to take home!! It suited the personality of the couple and I was happy we decided to make the trek there^_^ The Mr. picked up my friend Cynthia and me up and we drove four and a half hours there, enjoyed time with friends for about three hours and then went all the way back home. eeek! It was a long day, but I'm grateful that the Mr. drove us the whole way! Here are a few shots that I took while we were there.
Forgive the awkward lighting in some of the photos, the shadows from the trees made taking photos a challenge. The bride looked SO beautiful and I loved her dress! This wedding was a bit of a reunion for most of us. I hadn't seen some of those girlies in over a year!! I was happy I got to go and now I'm getting ready to leave again! I'm going home for Spring Break and my flight will leave in just a few hours. Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness her wedding looks like it's so cute!! I love the first picture and your outfit is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in S.A. Where was the wedding beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete