PS About shop portfolio

8.02.2011

She Said, He Said // E&M


>> How long have you been dating and/or married? 
She Said: We have been dating for a little over 6 years.
He Said: We have been dating for 6 wonderful years!

>> What did you think of each other when you first met? Was it love at first sight?
She Said: 
I thought he was handsome. I really wanted to be his friend, but felt like he was too cool to want to hangout with me, ha! Which is slightly true because I was a bit of a dork back then, or rather just extremely awkward. I'm sure he'll call me a stalker at some point in his answer!
He Said: 
I thought she was really nerdy and cute. I'm not sure it was love at first sight, mostly because I was 16, but I knew this girl would be apart of my l life.

>> What have you learned from your relationship?
She Said: 
Oh geeze, what have I not learned?? I've learned the true meaning of love, sacrifice, submission, kindness, patience, and countless other things. I've learned what it means to give of yourself and not always get my way. I've learned about who he is and even more about who I am. Most importantly though, I've learned that God has a plan and being with this man, standing next to him on a daily basis, is one of the hugest blessings God has provided me with.
He Said: 
Now I know this isn't true for all relationships, but in ours I've learned patience and to be someone they can depend on. 

>> Who makes the decisions in your relationship?
She Said: 
Hmm... mostly him. I usually do all the planning and let him know choices that need to be made, but he gets the final say so. He always takes my wants and wishes into account though ^_^
He Said: 
It really depends on the circumstance...but if it comes to movies, it is definitely me! On a more serious note if I were honest I think our relationship tends to be more 60/40.

>> When did you know you had found "the one"?
She Said: 
I just knew. I know it might sound silly, but I did. I had never met a boy (cause then he was a boy) that I had ever even considered wanting to spend my life with. There were boys who wanted to date me, but for some reason at a young age, I got it in my head that the man I dated would be the man I married. I didn't want to waste my time on anyone who I knew I wouldn't marry, so then when I met Elisha... I just knew.
He Said: I'd like to think it was a "woke up one morning and just knew" type of thing, but over the years she's become apart of my life I can't, and don't want to, live without. She's my sounding board, my fun and corky best-friend, a perfect compliment, a hopeful ray, is ridiculously attractive (which is always a plus), and God's greatest gift!

>> What is the best advice you have to offer a new couple?
She Said: 
There's so much I would want to share! But I suppose the best advice is this; Relationships are about giving, if you do everything to make him happy and he does everything to make you happy then both of you will be happy. It's when you start to become selfish and put yourself first, that things start to go downhill. That, and enjoy every moment and trust that if you're suppose to be together, you will be together, patience truly is a virtue;)
He Said: 
Learn what the most important thing is to your significant other and do that thing. Spend time, give gifts, be affectionate, etc. 

>> What was your first date?
She Said: 
Our first date was to go see The Island, ha! It was such a lame movie, but it was fun. He was wearing a brown shirt with a dove on it from Hollister and I was wearing a maroon polo from A&F, we were so meant for each other.
He Said: 
We had two "first dates", but the one we usually tell people was our first was to see the movie "The Island."

>> What are five words that describe you?
She Said: 
Creative, Compassionate, Ordered, Opinionated, Sweet
He Said: 
Driven, dreamer, servant, stubborn, "perfectionist", 

>> What are five words that describe your significant other?
She Said: Handsome, Charismatic, Gifted, Witty, Intelligent
He Said: 
Sweet, optimistic, hopeful, strong, dainty



12 comments:

  1. I really like this new feature! Very cute. :) Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute post. i can totally relate. i found my mr. 8 months ago and it is definitely so amazing. enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this feature. Such a cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this new feature! It was great getting to know the both of you as a couple. You two are cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! What a fun feature! Such an enjoyable read!
    xxx,
    Lily
    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking forward to this because the idea sounded so cute, and it is so cute! Love their answers, so good to see good relationships!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this was very cute to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great feature. it's not often the guys (behind their blogger girls) get a voice. this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how awesome!!! this series is so fun! i am excited to read more of them :)

    christa
    www.christamorris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete